What funds your addiction?

Thanks Ross my boss and I had been wanting to do a video on a kitchen and that ended up being a great one to do. It was a 3 day job that I edited down to about 5 minutes. It was small enough to keep the camera in one place and had the big color difference as well. Now if I could just learn to move that fast in real life :P
 
Thanks Ross my boss and I had been wanting to do a video on a kitchen and that ended up being a great one to do. It was a 3 day job that I edited down to about 5 minutes. It was small enough to keep the camera in one place and had the big color difference as well. Now if I could just learn to move that fast in real life :P
Nice. Thats a good idea. Maybe I'll do a video of one of our jobs.

Right now we do "production stories" of our more interesting projects. You can see them at www.clarkconstruction.net/production-stories
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new