What funds your addiction?

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6yrs Military Police, Army...

I apologize, I didn't know... But thank you for your service as well. I was on Submarines I was a Radioman- which equates to a Communications Technician. I controlled all the communication traffic on and off the ship as well as electronic counter measures.

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415034282.982318.jpg
ATTACH]191883[/ATTACH]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415034249.701887.jpg

My wife funds all of my addictions...just livin the life!

Must be nice!! I wish I had a sugar mama!!!

$pikes_{air

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get my drift, been together for 5 years with one child. We both are in nursing, but she makes the big bucks.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize, I didn't know... But thank you for your service as well. I was on Submarines I was a Radioman- which equates to a Communications Technician. I controlled all the communication traffic on and off the ship as well as electronic counter measures.

Thank you also for your service!

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ross, I checked out the website. Beautiful work!! Do you guys service the Stratford area?
Unfortunately, no. We work in a very small geographical area, Ridgefield, Wilton, weston, redding, westport, and new canaan. Very seldom do we go outside of those towns because staying close allows us to provide a very high level of service and high quality product to our clients.

If you need any advice or have questions on a project at your home though, I'd be happy to give my input.

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get my drift, been together for 5 years with one child. We both are in nursing, but she makes the big bucks.

I am also a nurse, I work for a school district as a psychiatric liaison and I work in a detox unit as well. I'm wanting to get into research so I can make the big bucks too.

$pikes_{air

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also a nurse, I work for a school district as a psychiatric liaison and I work in a detox unit as well. I'm wanting to get into research so I can make the big bucks too.

We both work in peds, she works in oncology and I work in icu. It pays the bills

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

acox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool Thread, I've enjoyed seeing what others do in life. :) I work at the Salina Animal Shelter in Salina Kansas. index Been into salt water tank about 10 months now, love it but still learning and have a lot of room for improvement.

100_2376.jpg

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool Thread, I've enjoyed seeing what others do in life. :) I work at the Salina Animal Shelter in Salina Kansas. index Been into salt water tank about 10 months now, love it but still learning and have a lot of room for improvement.

I agree - didn't realize we had so many talented and hard working people in CTARS and from around the country. Come back again, I think you will find many CTARS people who would be very happy to help you advance in your salt water endeavor.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • None.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.6%
Back