What funds your addiction?

6yrs Military Police, Army...

I apologize, I didn't know... But thank you for your service as well. I was on Submarines I was a Radioman- which equates to a Communications Technician. I controlled all the communication traffic on and off the ship as well as electronic counter measures.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415034282.982318.jpg
ATTACH]191883[/ATTACH]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415034249.701887.jpg

My wife funds all of my addictions...just livin the life!

Must be nice!! I wish I had a sugar mama!!!
 
You get my drift, been together for 5 years with one child. We both are in nursing, but she makes the big bucks.
 
I apologize, I didn't know... But thank you for your service as well. I was on Submarines I was a Radioman- which equates to a Communications Technician. I controlled all the communication traffic on and off the ship as well as electronic counter measures.

Thank you also for your service!
 
Ross, I checked out the website. Beautiful work!! Do you guys service the Stratford area?
Unfortunately, no. We work in a very small geographical area, Ridgefield, Wilton, weston, redding, westport, and new canaan. Very seldom do we go outside of those towns because staying close allows us to provide a very high level of service and high quality product to our clients.

If you need any advice or have questions on a project at your home though, I'd be happy to give my input.
 
You get my drift, been together for 5 years with one child. We both are in nursing, but she makes the big bucks.

I am also a nurse, I work for a school district as a psychiatric liaison and I work in a detox unit as well. I'm wanting to get into research so I can make the big bucks too.
 
I am also a nurse, I work for a school district as a psychiatric liaison and I work in a detox unit as well. I'm wanting to get into research so I can make the big bucks too.

We both work in peds, she works in oncology and I work in icu. It pays the bills
 
Cool Thread, I've enjoyed seeing what others do in life. :) I work at the Salina Animal Shelter in Salina Kansas. index Been into salt water tank about 10 months now, love it but still learning and have a lot of room for improvement.

100_2376.jpg
 
Cool Thread, I've enjoyed seeing what others do in life. :) I work at the Salina Animal Shelter in Salina Kansas. index Been into salt water tank about 10 months now, love it but still learning and have a lot of room for improvement.


I agree - didn't realize we had so many talented and hard working people in CTARS and from around the country. Come back again, I think you will find many CTARS people who would be very happy to help you advance in your salt water endeavor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new