What grade is this DaVinci / Gladiator / Fancy

HighBallNano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I picked up this little guy who was sold to me as a b grade DaVinci, but since he has two bars that are completely fused, I think he may be an a grade...?
Whatever he is, he’s just too stinking cute!

 
I think maybe because one side might not completely fused, they labeled it as B. Grade A has to have two bars completely fused on both sides. Regardless, congrats on the new edition!
 
I think maybe because one side might not completely fused, they labeled it as B. Grade A has to have two bars completely fused on both sides. Regardless, congrats on the new edition!
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new