What happened to my selling thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patedship
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patedship

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just wondering where my thread went? I cannot seem to find it, I am probably just overlooking it. Thanks in advance.
 
Okay cool thanks for letting me know. While I be able to move my thread there? Or will I have to type it back out? Thanks again man.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new