what happened to Procorals.com?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rydogg420
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rydogg420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
12
Location
somewhere, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.. not too sure where to post this, so I put it here for now..

But what happened to Procorals.com website?? I talked to Sonny the other day, but now his site is down and his emails do not work? Is it just down while he uploads more items? I hope everything is ok and not being shut down.. :(
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new