Status
Not open for further replies.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, It was an example to your absurd assuption that one must be a business owner in order to have an opinion. Saying the word "president" in an example doesn't make it political by a longshot. Your reply absolutely highlights that you are reading to reply, not reading to understand, so there is no point in continuing this discussion. As such I'm simply going to agree to disagree.
You referenced how the country was run, not the President. Neither was relevant to the discussion.

So are you saying that someone that either studied/studies business, operates a business, owns a business, is an angel investor or even venture capitalist in general will not be more knowledgeable with regards to business operation?

I didn’t say these are a prerequisite, rather that they likely indicate a greater understanding. No need to draw a false equivalency.

I am truly sorry if I’ve upset you, I’ve tried to keep the discussion mated to the subject matter at hand, or at least what you’ve been debating (the subtopic). We can agree to disagree.

I guess one thing I wish people comprehended was that profit is what feeds our families and moves us along our journeys in life. Assigning malice to it and those involved is often unfounded. In my line of work I utilize a unique and difficult talent and subject matter expertise to add value to my clients and in a mutually beneficial way I am compensated for that effort. Everyone wins. This is enterprise.

I respect your viewpoint and position, but would like to keep the stone throwing to a minimum. Many have contributed, but you were active in your responses so it may seem more of my comments were directed at you than intended. Many were directed at other users here that are doing much the same, collectively. :)

Commander86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, It was an example to your absurd assuption that one must be a business owner in order to have an opinion. Saying the word "president" in an example doesn't make it political by a longshot. Your reply absolutely highlights that you are reading to reply, not reading to understand, so there is no point in continuing this discussion. As such I'm simply going to agree to disagree.
Hey bud the way I see it you have two options......put down the shovel and buy those binoculars for bird watching or continue down this erroneous path which ends in laughter. It’s like arguing that sprint is better than Verizon. Either way it’s a W for us.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, can we please reel the conversation in a little bit? The back and fourth has got to stop. We encourage healthy debate, but back and fourth banter is not constructive. We really don't want to lock the thread, but will if it comes to that.

Thank you

Crabs

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R has never been a place to be “mean” to one another. Lately it’s gotten worse. It’s ending and if you can’t comply then we’ll ask you to take it Facebook where you can duel it out. R2R is not going to be the place for such negativity and abrasiveness.

That being said this one has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back