what happens as we get older

Those mattresses are pretty expensive. Do you have a mattress or a pillow?
 
Those mattresses are pretty expensive. Do you have a mattress or a pillow?
Both. Free pillows. I 100% endorse the mattress if you have ANY back or neck issues. QVC offers them in a divided payment plan. Even my chiropractor got one!
 
Here is my update , I am up and walking with very little pain. Did my first walk out of the house and went well. Speaking just for myself but I truly believe it’s because of my chiropractor. Told me straight up how it was gonna be. Some days were flat out ugly and he told me to expect that. Still not able to sit straight up in a chair for more than a few minutes. That’s my next goal.
 
Here is my update , I am up and walking with very little pain. Did my first walk out of the house and went well. Speaking just for myself but I truly believe it’s because of my chiropractor. Told me straight up how it was gonna be. Some days were flat out ugly and he told me to expect that. Still not able to sit straight up in a chair for more than a few minutes. That’s my next goal.
Glad you are on the mend! The suggestion on stretching was also a good tip, IMO.
I’ve been dealing with degenerative arthritis and failed discs for a few decades. Pain is a challenge especially when opiates don’t work for you.
Highly recommend KRATOM for people who don’t want to have pain or take opiates. It’s legal in most states but do your own due diligence. I’m not a doctor but I’ve done a lot of trials with modern meds and this one has real benefits and super low negatives, mainly that people who need it can’t find an MD that knows about it.
Now you know more than your doctor :)

I have a “Cadillac health plan.” My pain Dr sent me a hand written Xmas card, so I’m not bashing the medical team. They work inside and on one side to keep their license.
 
Stretch! Reach high, reach wide, squat straight down w/arms out in front of you. Stretching will help all the the suggestions by Drs, Chiros, etc... Stretch my friend!
 
Stretch! Reach high, reach wide, squat straight down w/arms out in front of you. Stretching will help all the the suggestions by Drs, Chiros, etc... Stretch my friend!
I think this is huge. As your body gets better, you still have to do the work. Low impact core exercises and stretching will help you beyond your treatments. The work has been forever since for me. I can feel a warning when I’m not treating myself right. Glad you’re feeling better. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new