What have I missed

  • Thread starter Thread starter landlord
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

landlord

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
7
Location
Marietta, Ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) Kentucky sends it's regards

Have a Great Day Everybody!

Kurt
 
So is this the new board of choice for folks in the know????
 
Welcome to R2R and we like to think that we have one of the best aquarium communities in the world! Thanks for being a part!
 
Thanks Rev - BTW - I have now witnessed the birth of the first F2 babies from that set of Gold Striped Maroons I picked up from you awhile back. So your kind of a fish Grandpa :)
 
^ That's awesome! Welcome to R2R, the place for people in the know! ;)
 
Has a nice ring to it!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new