What have you done to your system today?

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 reef: Cleaned entire skimmer, replaced rowaphos, mixed 5 gal kalk solution for ato. Finally got to admire the work of hanging my led's today after hanging them Saturday night.

29 fish only : cleaned canister filter replacing carbon bags with one bag of Chemi pure blue and one bag Chemi pure elite.

Relaxed

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 Gallon water change, carbon, scraped glass, added a Spotted Mandarin, and added a Diamond Goby. Watched the diamond goby spit sand all over my Miami Hurricane chalice, but since he is doing his job, he shall receive a pass from my anger :)

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost forgot, dosed AcroPower and Red Sea Coral Colors. Now I'm done.....:p

dmort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big day for my tank, added an aqua fx barracuda 100 gpd w/ booster pump, installed a flush kit on it, made 20 gallons of rodi faster than ever before, and added tunze 6040 to the tank.
My Rio 1400 pump that I use for water changes died so the water change is waiting until the replacement comes this afternoon.

dmort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally finished water change. I must have been sleeping when I mixed the salt as I did 1.5 pounds per gallon instead of per 5 gallons. I saved the extra very salty water and I'll just mix it down with rodi... But it made it take a lot longer. Sigh.

Damon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, nothing much so far. Got up, feed the fish.

Ah! I did clean some salt spray from the led lenses and off the t5 bulbs. I also lowered the powerhead causing the wave, that caused the spray.. But that's it thus far..

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hooked up a generator around 11pm last night after a tree fell and took out a few poles. Wasn't much fun. But, from what I could tell as I was running out the door this morning everything looked fine. Thanks to @ToXIc for loaning me the generator.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed 5 gallons on my recovery tank and dosed flatworm solution to my wifes tank.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a dang thing! My system is pretty much running itself. Every corals is thriving, every fish is healthy and vibrant. Parameters couldn't be more stable. I'm AFRAID!!! [emoji12][emoji23]

dmort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added an aquaclear 30 with chemipure elite. Trying to clear up some bryopsis. The question is: how long can I wait before you HAVE to add a sump, simply to add a better skimmer and a gfo reactor. /Sigh

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cleaned the glass the other day, I'm going to do a water change and refresh the carbon tomorrow.

jstec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fixed my outflow system/tube. I noticed it had a much lower outflow rate them normal and once I took it apart I found out why... Sponges lots of pineapple sponges my levels are all very low to non existent so idk what/how they were there but the problem is solved now

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 89 41.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 106 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back