What hobbies/activities do you enjoy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Digimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Do you have other significant hobbies that compete with your time?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Digimes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
693
Reaction score
2,006
Location
@littlesaltyreef
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing has been an on/off situation for me for years. I have 6 children at home, which encompasses nearly all of my free time outside of my career. We love to travel, a lot, and I am a part time pilot on the side. Curious what other hobbies and experiences compete with your free time or is reefing the sole focal point of what you do to relax.
 
Unfortunately (according to my wife), I have many other (expensive) hobbies including cars, RC helicopters/cars, keeping reptiles, etc. That is in addition to my three kids, two dogs, a two cats lol.
 
Reefing has been an on/off situation for me for years. I have 6 children at home, which encompasses nearly all of my free time outside of my career. We love to travel, a lot, and I am a part time pilot on the side. Curious what other hobbies and experiences compete with your free time or is reefing the sole focal point of what you do to relax.

'gardening', wood & metal working.
 
Flyfishing, Hunting, and raising multiple golden retrivers.
 
Blue Water Fishing, Racing, Guitar, Reefing, PC Gaming, German Shepherds...that's enough.
 
Surfing... more than a hobby but I live on the east coast so when there are waves, I drop everything, even work unless it has to do with taking care of my son.

Also a former college swimmer and still train in the pool.
 
Reefing has been an on/off situation for me for years. I have 6 children at home, which encompasses nearly all of my free time outside of my career. We love to travel, a lot, and I am a part time pilot on the side. Curious what other hobbies and experiences compete with your free time or is reefing the sole focal point of what you do to relax.
6?! god bless you. I have one and hes a lot of work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new