What I do for a living

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam113
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Salesman and contract manager for an ocean container carrier, shipping everything from toothbushes to fireworks. Tons of paperwork and stress! Its cool though - meet tons of awesome folks from all over the world (chasing that cargo!), never the same day. Getting a grasp of the flow of goods and raw materials globally is pretty sweet too.
 
Mostly retired now, 40 years as a food process engineer traveling the world building food processing/production facilities was enough.

I am assisting my current Lady with her business www.VictoriaChefina.com which is Artisan Chocolates, keeps me busy and her happy.
 
I am a parts professional for a GM Dealership
Pays good, and im good at what i do
Hopefully going to become department manager soon.
 
I glue animals on rocks for a living.
93fe0acb17ae8baa7cef869addbddebb.jpg
 
Utility worker for underground electric. All day is digging pits or trenches. Taking turns getting yelled at about how were ruining your lawn or why we killed the tree/flowerbed/whatever you put in front of the transformer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new