What is a good weekly routine ?

iwnltom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to reefing (about a year in). I started with a 40 gallon and never really took testing seriously as I didn’t have anything besides a Mantis shrimp and everything went well. Now I have a Red Sea 350 litre with some big corals and a couple tangs. I do everything im supposed to water change and care wise, but my testing is a bit inconsistent on when I do it. I’m just wondering what everyone’s schedule is like with a big reefer. What are you testing weekly and what are you writing down? I just want to upgrade my current way of approaching this as even though I write most things down in a journal, I would like to take a more professional route as most of you big reefer people do… so please let me know (be as descriptive as possible) everythjng from water changes, dosing, to levels and feeding. Thank you! Hope to get some responses!

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you are first figuring the rhythm of the tank, test alk + salinity daily, calcium+nitrate+phosphate weekly, and magnesium monthly.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back