what is going on? infection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ebone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ebone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
648
Reaction score
296
Location
Wilmington NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what.jpg The flesh on this tricolor is infected or something. I had to frag a piece of a week ago... then put superglue of the left hand side of this. Now it has expanded and the one on the right has formed. It has been dipped in revive to try to help. any ideas?
 
I have this same issue going on and I can't track what is doing it. In my end I believe is due to amino acids overdosing and causing bacteria infection.
 
Yea I stopped dosing aminos and did water changes yesterday and the day before. I'm also doing one today
 
nope...someone mentioned food sitting on it perhaps.... i just want it t stop
 
yup searched and searched couldn't find anything with a magnifying glass... nothing in bottom of container either, so far been dipped with coral rx, revive, and melafix and no critters
 
Chemistry is in line, no chronic low alk levels?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new