What is in Acropower?

AlgaeBarn

willowsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
wait, do you make this product willows reef? Lol, if so you should mention that with the post
Yes we do sorry was not trying to hide that as the name im cementing as is willowsreef next time i guess ill need to be more clear. It dosen't change the fact we dont add any unnecessary ingredients and list all ingredients.

dedragon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
it is fine, i like that you are being clear with your ingredients instead of hiding it for seemingly no reason like other companies. Definitely be forthcoming with the fact it is your product though, because us as consumers like that sort of transparency.

willowsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yes we do sorry was not trying to hide that as the name im cementing as is willowsreef next time i guess ill need to be more clear. It dosen't change the fact we dont add any unnecessary ingredients and list all ingredients.

it is fine, i like that you are being clear with your ingredients instead of hiding it for seemingly no reason like other companies. Definitely be forthcoming with the fact it is your product though, because us as consumers like that sort of transparency.
Yea sorry definitely was not trto hide it i thought the Willow’s name gave it away lol and thank you , your right no reason to hide it expressly since we dont post the recipe and it needs to be cooked lol. All of our products are premium with no fillers of any kind and all ingredients shown.

RAP
AlgaeBarn

PICK the Most Tested & Least Tested Parameters of your Tank (Pick 2)

• Calcium (most)

Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Alkalinity (most)

Votes: 302 70.9%
  • Magnesium (most)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Phosphate (most)

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • PH (most)

Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Nitrate (most)

Votes: 40 9.4%