What is it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clown2Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clown2Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
32
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am dealing with Dino and wanted to know if diatoms was getting there. And I saw that.

What is that thing?
20260507_085030_9CFBA034-607C-4945-BB69-1AAA310EC454.png


20260507_085030_8F3ADAA4-54C7-4D98-9928-883475D57F26.png
 
Possible a bdelloid rotifer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new