What is it?

Nicw430

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 6 months ago I noticed one of these little guys. Now, I think I've counted 8. They're really small. The biggest one I've seen so far is maybe the size of pea. I havent noticed any issues among the coral or fish. But I reeeeeeaaally wanna know what it is!!! In the 6 months of having these things I still can't figure it out. Help please! (I also included a pic of my hermit, Muhammad Ali bc he's so pretty. )
20191112_064422.jpg
20191112_063900.jpg
20191112_063952.jpg
20191112_064022.jpg
 
Look like ball anemones
 
Hard to see on screen but looks like baby BTA anemone
 
I had one of those in my tank back when I first started. You're going to get a whole bunch of different answers though. Strawberry anemone, ball anemone, etc. They shouldn't be a problem though, just keep an eye on them. They are cool critters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new