What is Lanthanum?

So, if I take the rock out to soak, that will mean that I will have to restart the cycling process, correct?

I know this is an old thread, but in case someone is reading it...

No, it won't "restart". If the rock is just in a tub with a powerhead and a heater, the cycling process will not be disturbed at all. Many people cycle the rock outside of the ank in this fashion, and then move the rock into the tank after the cycle is done. Just make sure you don't leave the rock out of the water too long - that WOULD affect the cycle.
 
Yep old thread but found the title perfect as I didn't want to start a new thread but still wanted to share that video I thought others might find interesting. :D

Yeah old thread. But a direct answer to the title of the thread "What is Lanthanum?" Thought others may be interested.

Cool video and I like his channel. Mentions briefly aquarium use as one of many uses of La
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new