What is my Green Torch doing ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandaalen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandaalen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
21
Location
Copenhagen, DENMARK
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I noticed that my torch is showing a bubble in the middle og its head.

Is that normal behaviour?

kind regards

Tom

IMG_3352.jpg
 
mine is actually look much better and have grown since i noticed the bubble. Bubble is gone, and coral looking good as ever. I will post a picture tomorrow when light is on again

Kind regards
Tom
 
Hi
I noticed that my torch is showing a bubble in the middle og its head.

Is that normal behaviour?

kind regards

Tom

IMG_3352.jpg
It’s a bounce torch! Your once $200 torch is now worth two billion.
Sorry cold to resist. Hope it’s doing ok.
 
Torches bubble up during the splitting process
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new