What is my nassarius snail doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TikiBird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
720
Reaction score
822
Location
Northern CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to find one of my nassarius snails on the glass making this very pretty but weird pattern. I've tried googling and some people say it's eggs and some say poop (?) but the pics I can find don't quite look like this either. I've had these snails for a year and I've never seen them do this before. Ideas?

0b7f06de25a4ba77f2dc185d45efa7ed.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new