What is my Sandsifting Star Doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Isla_Nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for all the advice! Feeding experiment starts now. I'll let you know if I find 1 or 2 he really likes.
 
Push-ups..duh
patrick_push_ups_giphy.gif
Just what I thought!
 
following... YES what foods will your sand sifting star eat? AND how do you target feed a sand sifting star fish? Mine is 95% hidden... even when I go down in the middle of the night... I don't see him? and if I put food out for him my tangs would eat his food?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new