What is my torch doing

JTremonte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these torches a little bit of time and everything always seemed to be super healthy. However I've never really paid much mind to under the torch head. Today I noticed he looked wider than normal. Took a look under him and he's only like this on one side. He looks stretched almost on this side, but not on the other.

What is the torch doing? It looks like all his tentacles are together under him. 20210908_182255.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these torches a little bit of time and everything always seemed to be super healthy. However I've never really paid much mind to under the torch head. Today I noticed he looked wider than normal. Took a look under him and he's only like this on one side. He looks stretched almost on this side, but not on the other.

What is the torch doing? It looks like all his tentacles are together under him. 20210908_182255.jpg
It may be him trying to get more light, I can’t see anything on the base of the torch from that angle but if I were you then I’d wait for more answers before taking action to move it

Paston1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like normal torch behavior. Any given day I have 2-4 doing this. Personally I think it’s due to them starting to split.
Would wait for more responses before moving it though.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back