What is on my acro frag

I take it some of you have been through this, I want to keep more acros what your course of action be ? would you dip the green slimer or not ?
Personally, I would toss it. Don't get any acros for a month or so... I don't remember how long their lifecycle is. Green Slimers are easy to come by and grow quickly. I'd rather not risk it if your dips don't get them all.
 
After reading the giant thread on the purge (in tank AEFW treatment) I'd be hesitant to try it. Some are reporting it doesn't work and can cause other issues in the process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new