what is policy for giving a shout out to a new store

andys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says. my wife has opened a store and i would like to say how nice it is. I have sent emails several times to inquire about advertising but never hear squat back. now i don't wanna say anything for fear of getting my balls busted by admins. Why do forums make it so hard for people to promote or even suggest a new store

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a link to the Terms of Service in the lower right footer on every page: https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms

And in there, you will find:
Many participants have commercial interests associated with the forum topic and bring valuable information and expertise to share. With a few specific exceptions (see sponsor section), participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.​

* Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.
The short answer I'm afraid, is that you cannot do that.

If you are interested in becoming a site sponsor, then you would need to get in touch with @revhtree.
Thanks!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I promise we don't want to bust your balls. Just being fair to paying sponsors. Congrats on the new store!

OP
OP
andys

andys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to say i greatly appreciate the feed back here. is there a place to tell the forum user of a new store ? but not necessary promote it. i don't wanna step on paid vendors just like i wouldn't want them doing the same. what does it cost to put a add saying new store. advertising is so expensive and almost out of reach for small business owners. thanks again revhtree for the congrats. I love this plave

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to say i greatly appreciate the feed back here. is there a place to tell the forum user of a new store ? but not necessary promote it. i don't wanna step on paid vendors just like i wouldn't want them doing the same. what does it cost to put a add saying new store. advertising is so expensive and almost out of reach for small business owners. thanks again revhtree for the congrats. I love this plave
It can find a place here in the database: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/category/saltwater-aquarium-stores.5/

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back