What is something that could happen in the future that would change reefing for the better?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always like to think about how something could like 5,10 even 20 years down the road. I am wondering what is something that could happen to the reef keeping hobby in the future that would benefit the hobby as a whole. Maybe it is new automation equipment that works better, or maybe it is a new equipment we never thought would be possible! Curious to see what everyone says!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
quite honestly my imagination is too big to be able to pinpoint one thing that could actually become reality down the road for this hobby. the only thing i desire is expanding or gathering more activity in my general area in terms of hobbyists. our community in this part of PA is lacking, but its probably just because there aren't many events that occur here (most of the time people drive to lancaster for frag swaps)

in general, i hope we can have some advancements to the hobby grade testing kits, or controllers. maybe some innovations with dosing supplies/reagents? more transparency with ingredients to other dosing supplies.

Last edited:

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back