What is that!! A R2R guide to common new tank hitchhikers.

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is already an algae ID thread, and I would hate to take away from it :)
That's right, but you know and have Corals thread about like the algae ID..., but many are asking here for ID and because of that I think you can just put that topics in the main thread and then the people can check the Algae and Corals ID thread to try to ID the stuff by them self (many new reefers don't know how to search properly, or what they have to look after ), half year ago I was the same, and I still asking here for some non creatures looking stuff
I'm not the master just regular hobbyist ;)
Ok @KJ , I mean you, @Crabs Mcjones and few others try to help about and every one of you have much of knowledge;Bookworm about the stuff (and yes, over 90% here are "regular" hobbyist, but many of you are the main Head of the R2R and supporters) ;Happy;Woot

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Awesome identifier and hopefully newbies see this article as it is often the subject they post being new to hobby.
The Spirorbid Worm commonly plugs up skimmer and return pumps causing flow disruption and even damage

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Doubt!!!! Tremors 27: Attack of The Lorena Bobbitt Worm!
Don't joke, the franchise appears to be headed in that direction ;Hilarious

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also my kids thought I said Craptasia the first time I told them what it was. So now that’s the word Craptasia!

Funny how those funny kid words become part of the family vocabulary. We have several like “carpo” for “creepy” and my youngest daughter could not say “double decker bus” so we call them “double whatever busses.”

kirstyflash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how those funny kid words become part of the family vocabulary. We have several like “carpo” for “creepy” and my youngest daughter could not say “double decker bus” so we call them “double whatever busses.”
Yep we are the same.
From the kids-
Helliocockla for helicopter,
Mear-rex for milkshake,
Nemeny for anemone,
Rhinoroserous for rhinoceros,
Ambliance for ambulance,
And a friends son had issues telling everyone his dad drove a truck. The ‘tr’ was replaced with an ‘f’

Brice Wagner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This worm is very small, approx 1mm by 1cm. Anybody know what it is?

0925181952~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back