What is the best LPS VOTE #7!

What is your preference VOTE#7

  • Favities

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Leptastrea

    Votes: 16 50.0%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
2,642
Location
Falmouth
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the drill.

Here are our previous winners!

Scolymia
--------------------Scolymia
Cynarina

Frogspawn (branching or wall)
-----------------------------------------------torches
Torches

Favia
------------------favia
Platygyra

Trachyphyllia
------------------------Acanthophyllia
Acanthophyllia

Blastomoussa
-------------------------Duncan
Duncan

Lobophyllia
-----------------------Lobophyllia
Symphyllia
 
You know the drill.

Here are our previous winners!

Scolymia
--------------------Scolymia
Cynarina

Frogspawn (branching or wall)
-----------------------------------------------torches
Torches

Favia
------------------favia
Platygyra

Trachyphyllia
------------------------Acanthophyllia
Acanthophyllia

Blastomoussa
-------------------------Duncan
Duncan

Lobophyllia
-----------------------Lobophyllia
Symphyllia
I like favites but prefer leptastrea (although out of them all leptoseris is my number one).
 
Leptos because favities are weird…stop sharing and call yourself favias! Plus the jack-o-lantern leptoseris is cool looking.
 
I like favites but prefer leptastrea (although out of them all leptoseris is my number one).
It comes down to one I can't keep alive and one I can barely keep alive...

Though I do consider leptoseris as an sps so unfortunately it won't be included in the vote
 
1695649394981.gif


It’ll be tough to beat torches here :)
 
If it was up to me the winner would either be lobos or platygyra, still salty that they lost to favia
Ha! Blastos losing to Duncans bothers me to no end :) that can’t be representative of the general populous
 
Ha! Blastos losing to Duncans bothers me to no end :) that can’t be representative of the general populous
I keep both. Definitely a hard choice but blastos are definitely the best option. Also how did this
20230923_170803.jpg

Loose to favia (yes, this is mine)
 
It’s the whole sharing a wall thing, it’s just weird ;)

Probably why they are harder to keep… can’t isolate/remove an issue as easy
 
It’s the whole sharing a wall thing, it’s just weird ;)

Probably why they are harder to keep… can’t isolate/remove an issue as easy
I object! They are probably one of the easiest corals I have kept, they just hate flow :)

Thats how the pink platygyra almost died, caught it just as it started receeding, he's much better now
20230924_234512.jpg
 
I have had neither so can’t really comment. I do think torches are going to take this in the end. All hail torches!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new