What is the most desirable,

nino78

Blue Planet Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd have to say my favorite is the Flame Thrower. But I might be a little biased.

Flame-thrower-1.gif

mrgreenthumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No mention of the origianl tyree alien eye watermelon? with lineage? that one is expensive and rare....anyone know where I can get a lineaged chunk with a coa hahaha

Znut Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most desirable would be: Monster Mash, Flame Thrower, Melted Pot, After Burner.

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Flame Thrower is really nice. I like the looks of the Monster Mash but I've also heard that it doesn't look the same in any two tanks. I would never know if it was actually the Monster Mash.

C

coral

View Badges
Personally I like any watermelon or reverse watermelon better than The flame thrower or melting pot chalice. The best looking watermelon and hadest to get in my opinion is the original Tyree pink watermelon. The bubblegum monster and Oregon mummy eye are also really nice. Not to offend anyone but I can't be the only person that thinks the meling pot chalice is ugly as sin.:kiss:

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each to his own, I supposed. :) I really like the Melting Pot because it looks like the work of an artist. PW is also very nice and desirable.
Pink Watermelon isn't that hard to find though. I can get you hook up with a few person if you want one. PM me if you are interested. Flame Thrower, Melting Pot, StarGazer, Monster Mash and Oberon Mycedium are much harder to get. I pm'd one of Tyree buddy. He only has 2 of the 5 that I just mentioned.

Last edited:

mrgreenthumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could understand the melting pot being the most desierable if it looked the way it does in the one pic that seems to be floating around everywhere.......but i've only seen one pic of a frag, and it looked nothing like the one mother colony pic....havn't seen an updated pic of the mother colony either.....I guess I don't understand why the most desierable chalice is one that no one seems to have seen as of recently...... or even fully know what it looks like....not trying to be rude or anything.......i agree to each his own, its all subjective to your own minds eye :)

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could understand the melting pot being the most desierable if it looked the way it does in the one pic that seems to be floating around everywhere

Good point which I failed to mention. I like the melting pot from the picture that I saw. I can only judge from what I saw and so far the melting pot looks the best from all the pictures I've seen. We all know full well about judging from the picture alone. The real piece could look much different than the picture.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 105 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back