What is the most weird fish behaviour in your tank

kyle38

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My powder blue drags his seaweed clip back up to the top of the tank when it’s gone then dances around it when he sees someone, started that in quarantine and carried over into the DT soon as he figured out the spot I always feed at and also almost completely refuses food of any kind that is green which I found very weird for a fish like a tang luckily the veggies he needs comes in different colors

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My yellow tang eats bryopsis. What a wonderful weirdo.

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Gold Bar Maroon clownfish that can't make up it's mind which split anemone to host and there's always it's sand body & tail shuffle that spreads said sand out like it's making a bed...(egg bed?)....

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a blue hippo tang that apparently did not like SPS frags on plugs. He would swim around, grab the edge of the plug, shake it, and if it came loose, he would carry it to the sides of the tank and drop it! I had to make sure all plugs were well secured or they would end up dropped who knows where. He never touched the actual coral!

Mcljr7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Powder Blue Tang uses the right MP40 as a treadmill. He swims against the current every day at roughly the same time. This has been going on for almost a year.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back