what is the sicce contrall password ?

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not locate my owners manual and can not make out what it says on the YouTube video. I know its something Italy. I had read it somewhere and can not find it now. thanks for any help.

OP
OP
SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks. got the password. now trying to configure the pump. no luck so far. about to start all over installing app. i have hooked up home security cameras easier than this... i just want to be able to monitor my dang pump when away...
I've done the wavemaker - no problem. I have not yet installed the pump --- long ongoing saga waiting on my new DT. My experience with the SDC wavemakers and the ControlAll app was pretty seamless. I guess I have some fun to look forward to. Please post any tips when you get it figures out.
Welcome to the fishy family!

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks. got the password. now trying to configure the pump. no luck so far. about to start all over installing app. i have hooked up home security cameras easier than this... i just want to be able to monitor my dang pump when away...
One thing I found out doing my syncra 9.0 is don't use Google Chrome. Use another engine to set it up. Once I did that it was a breeze.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One thing I found out doing my syncra 9.0 is don't use Google Chrome. Use another engine to set it up. Once I did that it was a breeze.

I'm glad that you got it setup and thank you for the tip! From my recent experience setting up WIFI reef technology, I know how one simple little thing can create havoc for days!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back