What is the weirdest thing

What is the weirdest thing people ask about your tank?
I had some friends over the other night, and the girl asked if my fish get thirsty. I opened the cabinet and showered her the RO top off water. Told her it was fresh water for the fish to drink.
 
Most people will say wow those plants in your tank are beautiful. When I explain that they are animals and not plants they are like yeah right. LOL
 
I try to explain how complex and amazing it is and there just like its a fish tank
 
you paid how much for that fish? Don't you know that goldfish are like dime a dozen?!?!
 
Hey Can I Cook the Shrimp in the Freezer...


NO!!! That's for the Eels to Eat....


Stunned Silence................... Why?
 
What's that neat looking little green ball? Those are really cool!
Christz_pillepalle.gif
 
Last edited:
"You stare at that tank like it's a tv"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new