What is this attached to my snail?

Chwilkins75

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1077.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R!
tumblr_p2gknvTv1K1rj7z7ro4_400.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Vermetid snail. You have a snail on a snail lol. Harmless filter feeder.
 
Yep, vermatid. Harmless but they can reach plague proportions. They grow everywhere and on everything. Pumps, heaters etc. I would try to eridicate where you can.

Interesting I’ve only seen the one I guess I should try and remove it from the snail and pitch it eh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new