What is this bug?

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
949
Reaction score
638
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonapah's UCT (unidentified critter tank) 2013.12.02 - YouTube

It's long and skinny about the thickness of a heavy piece of thread. It is at least 2 inches long stretching from what appears to be a hole below to a hole above in a different rock. It hides from light. It only comes out of this same spot.
Although I've only seen it twice and was lucky to capture this video. It doesn't look like a bristly thing at all.

Thoughts?

Tona
 
All I can say is maybe. It moves and acts the same but there is no size or color match. I'll keep looking along those lines.
 
Any other looks at this thing? I'm not sure what it is still. Peanut worms don't appear to look like this thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new