What is this? Candy Cane or Acan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpatient
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpatient

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
505
Location
Nashville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1230.jpeg
Very new newbie here. Can someone identify this? I have gotten a grab bag of frags, and this one is the only one I cannot definitvely identify. Is it a Candy Cane, Acan, or something else? I personally can't tell the difference in small frags. Different temperaments, so trying to decide on placement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new