What is this coral IYOO

boumbo25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
Location
Québec, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what about this one ?.....
Sorry guys, I love my thank and spend about 10h a week on it but im a dummy and forget everything :)
IMG_0156.JPG.jpeg
IMG_0155.JPG.jpeg
 
Kenya tree. (Capnella sp.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new