What is this coral

EriktGreat68

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
27
Location
Medford
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I asked the worker to surprise me with one of there discount soft corals he didnt know what it was it has long wavy tentacles at the store. Im guessing its a long tentacle plate but couldnt find ones that looked the same.
b52cef5e-da3e-44d0-93e1-3ba36bb67589.jpg

If i dont get definitive id I will post pictures when he lets his arms out
 
So I asked the worker to surprise me with one of there discount soft corals he didnt know what it was it has long wavy tentacles at the store. Im guessing its a long tentacle plate but couldnt find ones that looked the same.
b52cef5e-da3e-44d0-93e1-3ba36bb67589.jpg

If i dont get definitive id I will post pictures when he lets his arms out
Toadstool would be my guess. Those corals will get huge in your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new