What is this plate coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugenar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bugenar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
69
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the store yesterday and I saw this gorgeous plate coral thing, I asked him if it was a fungia but he said it was similar and a “rarer” variety. I’m blanking on the name, any ideas?

It has multiple mouths and tentacles, loves mysis as well.

IMG_249E47ED-99DC-45BE-B816-C690CC85084C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new