What is this coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nkemmerle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nkemmerle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I used to have this coral that my Ocellaris Clowns just loved. I do not know what it is though. I am getting back into the hobby and would like anyones opinion on the coral.
I have attached two photos with the coral.
Any ideas? Thanks!

Screenshot_2019-05-27-08-55-52.png


Screenshot_2019-05-27-08-57-08.png
 
It is a version of Anthelia in which I have a large colony of it. Very hardy and spreads quickly

 
I would say Anthelia. If you are looking to get clowns and expect them to do that with that coral then you will most likely be disappointed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new