What is this growing from SPS frag?

silverarrow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
203
Reaction score
53
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There seems to be something growing out of my SPS frag. Not exactly sure what it is; I'm just hoping it doesn't spread everywhere. Can someone help ID it?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 9.41.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 9.41.57 AM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 258
Digitate Hydroid ?
 
Thanks KJ. I just googled digitate hydroid, I didn't know what they were before. Has anyone dealt with these before? Any suggestions on safely getting rid of these on a frag without killing the frag?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new