What is this? I gotta have it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter big deddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

big deddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
368
Reaction score
95
Location
Monterey, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20180423-164110_Chrome.jpg
 
This is in the Jason Fox gallery. I need to know what to order. I need this!
 
This is under 20k halides and geismann blue actinic It's a really nice looking chalice.
Resized_20180423_180416.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new