What is this in my GSP

marcmen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
14
Location
Brooklin
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone help me identify this white mass in my GSP? I noticed two of the masses have holes in them.

IMG_0535.jpg IMG_0536.jpg
 
I dunno what it is but think i have the same under one of my Blastos. Thinking is some fungus? Also have similar under a montipora, but that is yellow (on pic)
 

Attachments

  • 20230108_195343.jpg
    20230108_195343.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 46
Gotta love this hobby - I don't think I did as much research as I did when I was in school.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new