What is this? Please help ID.

ReelRednekReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
237
Reaction score
41
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these on the base of my frogspawn.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435216314.585182.jpg


The purple spiral things are my concern. They were on the frag since I got it. Seems to have grown slightly. That were dipped with CoralRx. The white thing just above the lower one looks like a tiny new FS bud.
 
Good to know! I looked on the ID sites and forums but these looked different. I'll cut em off quick like!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new