What is this small yellow disc

robwcormack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Messages
82
Reaction score
15
Location
Clayton
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this in my sand. It was bright yellow under the lights. Hard to tell from pics but it almost looks like small fuzzy fringe at the edge like a sand dollar or something. It has a bit of a dome shape to it but it’s just thin and not flat on the bottom.
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg
 
That’s what I said lol

Just couldn’t remember the scientific name
TOO LATE! ( I couldn't remember it either. I always thought it was more of a trap door than a foot cover. Or maybe a hatch cover/ manhole cover? ) :thinking-face: :cool:

Price Is Right GIF
 
TOO LATE! ( I couldn't remember it either. I always thought it was more of a trap door than a foot cover. Or maybe a hatch cover/ manhole cover? ) :thinking-face: :cool:

Price Is Right GIF
probably is, I couldn’t remember which, just knew what it generally does lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new