What is this stuff? Snake oil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeflogic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ive been using vibrant in my frag tank for about a month and I have had great results but all I had was diatoms and hair algae. plus the tank is high nutrients, now it took a week and half to start but its doing good so far.
So how do you feel about Vibrant now? I bought some but I'm abit afraid....
 
So how do you feel about Vibrant now? I bought some but I'm abit afraid....
Still love the stuff! I only use it till it's gone and I follow it by some peroxide dosing. It really makes the water extra clear almost like nothing there. Corals were kinda irritated at first but now seem to open better with it.
 
I think I may buy a bottle just to have on hand... Looks like it has potential to fix stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new