What is this (tbs rock)

ctylermast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
145
Reaction score
78
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure exactly just noticed this, has had rock in tank for about 7 months , but looks like part of rock if you don’t look closely. This is only angle I can really get, but it’s soft and reacts to touch.
 
Sea squirt filtering water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new