What is this white tube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter migs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

migs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
77
Reaction score
37
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know what this white tube is coming out of my squammie? Is it a foot?

20210108_180250.jpg
 
Not the siphon... it was coming out of its mouth after I added phyto... now it is gone.
 
Sorry for the bad pic but it is the tiny clam in the back.
 
Doing it again after some phyto... definitely a tongue coming out of the incurrent siphon (mouth).
20210110_101908.jpg
 
I have not seen anything like this before. It does seem like it is the foot that protruding out in front rather than the basal opening in the back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new