What is this??

wxvy_txy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ID ??
Thank you in advance! IMG_1081.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1084.mov
    35 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

That's a Sea Spider (Pycnogonid) - some should theoretically be reef-safe, but many of them are definitely not.

I'd personally say to remove it; if you want to keep it, I'd suggest setting up a little tank for it where it won't be able to get into your main tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new