What is this?

S.SReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
91
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all.
So I've just returned after my vacation, after heavy inspection I spotted these.

I know the environment I'm creating is full of amazing little creatures. Is this a friendly critter or does anyone know what this it.

My tanks still going through the cycle. Green stage on my live rock. I noticed on my hammerhead coral there was something growing on my frag.

20240815_095652.jpg 17237126288371535283339908101346.jpg
 
Correct they were I got bumblebee snails although I don't see a difference.

Thank you
 
Correct they were I got bumblebee snails although I don't see a difference.

Thank you
The bumblebee snails will eat the inner worm but leave the spiral shell behind
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new