What is this?

mawilliams020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I was cleaning my tank and noticed these. Dose anyone know what they are and if I need to worry. I've try searching for it but haven't found any good information. Any help would be great.

20250706_104659.jpg 20250705_000031.jpg 20250704_235957.jpg 20250704_235840.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new