What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter flinster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flinster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m guessing some kind of bristle worm, but I didn’t know they could propel themselves through the water. Thoughts? Found it when cleaning my filter sock.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0673.mov
    26.5 MB
What the sit down! The undulating, I was like okay. But then the dart! Excuse me. Should not be able to do this. Surely, they can’t all do this? They can’t right? Right? 😳
 
A bristle worm with super powers! LOL I hope that is the only one in your tank.
I QT any live rock that I buy. I had a yellow worm that swam in the water like that while I had my live rock in QT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new